My husband read a post that Julianne wrote about Ryan's manhood so he had blog envy and asked why I hadn't done a post on him. (He must have forgotten the anniversary post.) My response was because my Christmas tree wasn't up yet. It's too heavy for me to haul up the stairs or I would have done it myself by now. And for the record, we bought our bed set at Costco and Ryan made his from a couple pieces of wood.
But I do want the world to know the truth about us and our relationship. My dear sweet husband gets up early every morning and makes lunches and breakfast, reads scriptures and has prayers with the girls and sends them off to school while I sleep. Is that the best or what? (I dare not tell him that I'm not so nauseous in the morning anymore.)
Today he took a few hours off work to drive carpool, deal with piano lessons, basketball practice, gymnastics, homework and other miscellaneous after school events while I was singing my heart out.
So I just wanted to say thanks...and he did get the Christmas tree up.
3 comments:
Yay, Mike! If you want, we can start calling you Handy Mandy, too. Handy Mikey, I guess.
Tami, definitely don't tell him you're not so sick anymore. I would milk that one for all it's worth
mike is a pretty neat guy (and i VIVIDLY remember the anniversary post....i think that i am still salivating over those loganberry truffles...YUM!)
He's my brother!
Post a Comment