So my second big project of the season was music directing a new show written by the extremely talented Janeen Brady. I was going to say no but she personally asked me and said she would love to work with me and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with a musical genius.
Christmas Without Mr. C is a story about Santa Claus wanting to go to the Bahamas instead of delivering presents because all the letters he gets are from greedy children. One boy goes on a journey to deliver his Thank you letter and saves Christmas. Along the way he meets two handsome and extremely funny mysterious travelers, played by Mike and his brother.
It was very fun to be involved with the show. Teaching music to 50 elves ages 4-12 is a lot different than adults. This was at least half of my fatigue since November 1. :)
5 comments:
Wow, Tami! That is so cool. I love Janeen Brady! I wish I could have been there to see it!
Wow Tami! While I was watching Muppets A Christmas Carol Yesterday, I kept thinking that the first song is in that musical. Am I right?
Kaylee. All the songs are original which means that Janeen wrote them just for this show. I wish you could come watch it.
that is a really bad picture of me and it looks like hope is taller than me. i love my mom so much. it was probably a lot of work. it was definetly chaos. i was the oldest elf.
faith
The reason hope looked taller than you is because hope really IS taller than you. Unless you have grown 3 inches since I last saw you in November.
Post a Comment