So my stupid Internet isn't working tonight so I'm blogging from my iPhone again. This means (if you speak iphoneze) that I had to turn off my wifi so I could do this and it's SLOW. But I love you enough to do it but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for my pictures.
I thought I'd share a few answers to the questions I am most frequently asked.
Is this time of year hard? YES
I don't know if it's the holidays in general or the winter but yes it's been hard lately.
Do you want a boy or a girl? Of course I don't really care and he or she better live past me. A girl would be great to enjoy the girl things I'm missing and a boy would be great for Eli.
Are you finding out? Yes.
Did you know that I haven't ever found out? My husband really didn't want to know and he always said that there aren't too many things that are true surprises. But seeing how I'm not into life surprises anymore...
How are you feeling? Better.
Just super tired. Oh and the food thing. Hungry.
When are you due? May 11 but I think I'm supposed to have the baby on the 12th right Julianne?
If anyone else has a question for me, you can post it in the comments and I'll answer it. Really I'll answer just about any question.
Good Night.
6 comments:
The only question I have for you is: how many boxes of Thin Mints do you want when my niece starts selling them in the next little while?
I love you so much and wish I could hug your hurt away.
I just wanted to tell you that I love your girls names...and have become very fond of Joys name. What a name. I'm sure for you that name encompassing every moment you had with her and will have with her again. You have such a cute family!
Excellent question Debbie. A few.
I have been hoarding my last box until I get a new stash.
I might have to dig into it now. Thanks.
Yes, yes! The 12th is your due date. Although, I suppose we'll take the 11th, as that is Ryan's birthday and he is a good enough guy, so you can have your baby on that date, too. But remember, Ryan already got Caleb on that day.
Of course I'm KIDDING -- we don't care when that baby is born -- just let him/her be born, woohoo!
I'm so glad you are finding out! My question is: have you picked any names yet--especially for a girl.
you are so much farther along than i thought you were. i am totally in the starving for any and all foods stage. mmm thin mints. though, right this second i am chewing on a frosted sugar cookie.
Post a Comment