Friday, September 14, 2007

Begrudgingly

Did you know it's Christmas around here? Why wait for anything when you can buy what you want? I'm not bitter... Besides he says it's for me anyway.
...and I did buy me some new bedroom furniture. So I guess we're doing his and hers purchases. Soon you'll see the results of the photo booth feature which is an amazingly fun waste of time. and the imovie is incredible. and the screen is way bigger than you need. and I love that I can leave my stuff up and switch users. So I guess I'm admitting that I love the new imac all 24 inches of it.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

yeah right "begrudgingly!" in our house the 24" mac is ALL MINE!

aaron can keep his laptop! (macbook? is that what it's called?)

Merianne said...

Geeze Louise....you guys are so lucky! I need Dan to switch to a Mac so we can do fun things on it. You guys need to come out to DC and talk Dan into getting one. (I'll pay for your tickets out here if you can convince him) :)

Anonymous said...

I have that computer! With the photo booth you can call us and talk to us on that thing.
Kaylee