Grace went to Sweethearts Dance.
I got to help in kindergarten for the 100th day celebration.
Then we headed up to IF for the long weekend. We had a fun time with Mike's parents. We were discussing and making the plans for the day when the little kids came upstairs in socks (which you have to wear there) and said, "When are we going to Leo's?" (A fun place with games and a play-land.) So we did that and we walked around the river.
Grandma was babysitting these dogs so the kids were in dog heaven.
Tons of games were played.
Melanie and Vienna got there right as we were leaving.
And last, because I love you, I'll include a picture of the cutest baby ever.
His Aunt Teri sent him colored denim jeans so he could be a cool kid.








3 comments:
So so so cute!!!
Well. This is the best day of my life. Tami blogged again. AND posted a picture of that sweetest boy Samuel.
I want to also add that besides the cool jeans I also sent the orange and blue sweater from the previous post. Just saying. Welcome back to blogging!!!
Way cool Aunt Teri
Post a Comment