This is the book that was checked out by Grace.
This is the book that was read by Grace.
This is the book that was lost by Grace.
This is the book that was left in West Yellowstone.
This is the book that was found in West Yellowstone by some random Orem person who noticed it was a library book, who happened to have a neighbor that worked in that library, who decided to return the lost library book to said neighbor, who checked in said library book who called us and said, "No Fine."
This is the girl that bragged to her sisters that when they lost books, a random good samaritan didn't pick it up and turn it in for them.
This is the girl who said to her mom, "See I told you I left it in West Yellowstone."
This is the girl who added glasses to braces and proudly proclaims, "I guess I'm a nerd."
This is the mom that really loves nerds and really hopes that the most trouble she has to deal with is a lost library book.
5 comments:
She is the cutest and luckiest nerd I have ever seen. :)
Bahaha! Excellent story. Lucky girl, Gracey-poo!
I'm loving the glasses! Miss Trendy!
HaHaHaHaHa!!!! Very funny!!!! the same thing happened to me, Except it was a big project!!!! I was at my grandma' cabin and I finished it and left it!!!!
Alpha[my new nickname]
What a cutie! And lucky too!
i'm a cool nerd too
i'm talking pre-algebra and i'm a sixth grader
Grace
Post a Comment