I went on a little errand to Old Navy with Julianne to get a new maternity shirt. It was a little hard to see the 40 % off baby and kid sale. I avoided the little girl section but I got a little teary when I saw this shirt. I just knew Baby Sam had to have it.
Julianne and I shared a moment. Crying over a baby lost and a baby soon to be. Ryan is getting his own Monkey Monkey.
8 comments:
i love it! perfect and absolutely darling.
THat is so sweet. I loved that part of his talk at the funeral. How fitting that it can live on!
Perfect. Your strength and generousity of spirit continues to amaze me.
xox
We won't ever be able to look at another monkey in the same way. I think Joy and Baby Weaver will be Monkey Monkey friends forever. Thanks, Tami.
Tams--we love you guys! Thanks for sharing your stories and thoughts.
That cute little t-shirt is a classic. The big smile on monkeys face is a perfect reminder of your little monkey monkey.
what a cute little shirt!! thanks for sharing that story.
So sweet...
Post a Comment