Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Between preschool parties and grade school parties, this room mom had a busy day. I surprised Grace by dressing up as Grace's mom. She fell out of her chair and nearly died when she saw me. (You can't get the full effect of my dress because I had to take my own picture.)


We also had a cat...

an animal doctor...

and Katara...


Thanks Grandma Weaver for sewing the costumes. I had somebody ask me where to buy the vet scrubs and Faith's costume was a hit. The avid Avatar fans in Faith's class loved it. (And in my humble opinion, her hair was perfect.)
Grace and Mike opted out of Trick or Treating and had a date with Harry Potter 5 at the dollar movie.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You look GREAT Tami!! I wish I could've been there to see grace's reaction! :)

Anonymous said...

This is why Tami is the cool aunt and mom. I may dress my kids in Gap and other brand name clothes and take my daughter to a Hannah Montana concert but I would never be caught dead in a costume at my kids school party. You go girl!! Cool moms rule!!!

Merianne said...

You ARE a cool mom! Wow...I loved your costume. I envy you in so many ways, I hope you know that!